We take great pride in offering above and beyond customer service. If your question is not answered below, send us an email.
- What is the buckle size?
- 5 inches long by 2 inches wide
- No bag limit or slot requirements here!
- How to take care of my buckle?
- The buckles are built to last and made out of 100% pewter. This metal is known for its saltwater resistance and when matched with a webbing belt it can withstand the most harsh elements.
- We do recommend a freshwater cleanse after saltwater exposure.
- For the leather belt, the belt must be removed prior to rinsing the buckle for continued long term use.
- How to find the perfect size belt?
- See the Belt Sizing Chart.
- My webbing belt is a bit too long, what should I do?
- Please see the Return and Exchange policy.
- Dependent on the fitting, you can use a pair of sharp scissors and cut off the excess. After the cut is complete, use a heat source to seal the end to prevent any fraying of the material.
- See the Return and Exchange Policy
- How do I handle the extra attention for looking so damn good when wearing Safety Harbor Outfitters belt buckles and apparel?
- For the buckles, I often find myself using the classic line: "My eyes are up here!" and have had great success! Yes, you can use it too!
If you have any other questions or just want to talk fishing, we are always happy to chat: firstname.lastname@example.org